- Black Ellesmere Park Blazer
- White Shirt
- School Tie (Year group colours/ purple for Prefects)
- Plain white, grey or black socks
- Black formal, leather look school shoes. They must come no higher than the ankle and have no sports logos or a trainer style sole. Boots higher than ankle, trainers, pumps or canvas are not suitable.
- Optional plain black, v-neck jumper.
- Black Skirt or Pinafore
* Skirts should be of a style and length suitable for school
(no shorter than knee length), no clingy or tight fitting styles e.g. pencil skirts/
- Black School Trousers
- Headscarf (Where worn must be plain black; purple for Prefects)
Ties must be purchased from school, priced at £4.
Black polo shirt with school logo (current cost is £8.00-£8.50, depending on size)
The PE kit for both girls and boys is as follows; plain, black shorts and plain, black t-shirt, trainers that are suitable for both indoor and outdoor activities (not converse type). In winter, students may also wear black tracksuit bottoms and a plain black sweatshirt or rain jacket.
Outdoor coats are to be removed on entry into the school buildings. The school strongly recommends that outdoor clothing should be the cheapest suitable for its intended purposes.
Only one plain stud in the lobe of each ear. These items must be discreet and as small as possible. Items of jewellery, other than a watch, are not allowed. All other forms of body piercing are not allowed and must be removed.
Pupils with shaved, or partly shaved, heads, haircuts that include razored patterns or designs, or bright hair dye may be sent home at the discretion of the Headteacher. Pupils with long hair may be required to tie it back for certain activities, e.g. PE, Technology.
Including nail varnish/acrylic nails – are not allowed in school.